Coed Glamping 2021
This summer we’re taking our canvas village to Coed Rural Art Space. So expect all the classic Fred’s Yurts magic settled in a field in the Vale of Glamorgan, overlooking the Severn estuary.
We’ll have a range of cosy yurts and lovely bell tents, all furnished with luxury furnishings and lighting, so all you need to do is bring yourselves!
Coed is within easy reach of Cardiff city centre and the South Wales coastline and (most importantly!) within walking distance of a local pub and shops. All tents will have access to hot showers and compost toilets as well as being able to look around the amazing Coed Rural Art Space.
Just 8 miles west of Cardiff in the Vale of Glamorgan expect the following:
- Luxury furnished Yurts - Sleep 2-6 people (some have wood burners)
- Fully furnished 4m & 5m Bell tents - Sleep 2 people (option to add extra single beds)
- Hot showers
- Composting toilets
- Pamper Parlour with charging facilities
- Festoon Lighting
- Recycling Points
- Space for the kids to run around
- Table tennis, rounders, cricket and board games available to borrow
- Weekly workshops put on by Coed (massages, whittling, creative courses, TBC by Coed)
- Coed Hills Rural Artspace - cafe, art trail, workshops and shop (2 fields away)
- The Bush Inn in St. Hilary - walking distance
- Cardiff city - 8 miles
- Barry island - 11 miles
- Infamous Local beaches - Llantwit Major, Nash Point, Dunraven Bay
- Merthyr Mawr Sand dunes - 12 mile
- Dyffryn Gardens (National Trust)
- Visit Wales tourism info HERE